Siren Gold Limited re-opening the Reefton Goldfield, New Zealand.
- Siren Gold is an Australian unlisted public company holding a 850km2 tenement package in the high grade Reefton Goldfields located on the South Island of New Zealand.
- Historical production from four gold projects on Siren Gold's 100% owned tenements totals 268koz @ 25.6g/t Au (cut off grade 15g/t Au).
- Siren Gold's Reefton tenements are completely under-explored. Modern exploration techniques have the potential to add significant additional new gold resources.
- Drill permits are in place to commence drilling at Big River and Alexander River tenements and conduct surface sampling at Reefton South.
- Siren Gold is targeting a potential IPO and ASX listing in Q3 2020.
Planned exploration will generate significant early news flow. This, coupled with the current gold price (A$2,700/oz) is expected to drive shareholder value.