1.4km long surface soil geochemical anomaly
Tenement: EP 60479
Historical Production: 91koz at 18.4g/t Au with a cut off grade of 15g/t Au
Status: Prospecting Permits held (non ground disturbing)
Lyell gold project - overview
- 1.4km long surface soil geochemical anomaly located over and along the historical mining area that hosted 21 gold mines.
- Alpine United gold mine produced 80,514oz @ 17g/t Au (recovered)
- Alpine United mined to 550m (1874 -1911) with the orebody open at depth.
- Initial work program focused on mapping, geochemical and geophysical surveys to evaluate drill targets for maiden drilling program.
- Two nuggets of 3.7oz and 1.2oz recently recovered on Lyell tenements.
Table: High grade (+10g/t) historical mines
||Quartz crushed (t)
|Break of Day
Lyell Goldfield Battery & Mine Historical Production - 91koz @ 18.4g/t Au with a cut off grade of ~15g/t Au.